Friday, September 2, 2011

Too Much

My goodness, it has been way to long since I have blogged.  Don't worry I am still cooking and my kids are getting feed.  I am not cooking anything fancy and nothing blog worthy.

With the start of September, thoughts of Christmas have come with it.  Between now and Christmas our family has two birthdays.  My kids are well loved and our play room is exploding.  Mike and I have gotten a touch of Too-Much-Stuffitis.  And this has extended to my kitchen.

Have you ever opened your cupboard, have so much stuff something fall out because it is so full but still have no idea what to cook for dinner?
That is my cupboards.  My challenge for September is to not buy anything except fresh vegetables and meat.

I challenge everyone to join me and post in the comment section what you cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment