Monday, April 20, 2009

For the love of sleep

Why, oh why will my daughter not sleep?!  It is annoying and really frustrating!  I seriously do not know what to do. 

Yesterday she didn't nap and then didn't go to sleep until 11:30pm.  Thankfully Mike was on Ally duty, the poor guy did everything he could and she still wouldn't sleep!  Then today she slept until 9am, we went out and had a nice morning and I put her down at 1pm and it is now 1:47pm and she is not sleeping and calling, "Get out, please!"

I need her to nap for my sanity but if she doesn't sleep she is a bear and meltsdown over the drop of a hat. It makes for a long day for everybody!  Any suggestions?

I have some great muffin recipes that I need to put up but Mike has to up load the pictures because they are on raw.  Sorry....some delicious ones are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment