Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lemons to Lemonade


One of my favorite bloggers, Karly, gave me a  blog award (my first!).  

It is given as appreciation for those people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week.

These are the rules:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
  3. Link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

I am still finding more blogs to read, but here are a few of the blogs with “great attitude/gratitude” from several of my mommy friends (in no particular order):

- Shannon at Scribbles, Scratches and Scrawls

- Vanessa at Wiener Wonderland

-Kelly at Baby Boogers


No comments:

Post a Comment