Tuesday, April 21, 2009

White Chocolate Craisin Muffins



Don't these sound delicious?  Well they are!  Just scrumptious.  The sweetness of the white chocolate is nicely balanced with the tartness of the craisins.  Yum.  Yum. Yum.  That is all I can say really.  I found the original here.  I added my usual apple sauce for half of the butter and I added some vanilla.

Ingredients
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup of apple sauce
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/3 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup Ocean Spray Craisins

Instructions
Cream together butter and sugar, add apple sauce, vanilla and eggs and beat with an electric mixer.  Add the flour and baking powder then the milk.  Then fold in the craisins and white chocolate chips.  Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment