Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Peach Yogurt Cupcakes

Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged!  I am pregnant and for the last 8 weeks I have had NO energy to cook, clean, well basically do anything.  Yesterday was Ally's birthday and I wanted to make some cupcakes.  I also had a burst of energy and I cleaned out the fridge and I found some Peach Activia Yogurt that needed to be used.  So I invented this recipe.  I am very sad to say that for some reason the picture was corrupt and I couldn't upload it from my camera.  But the cupcakes were delicious!  I was so impressed with myself.

Ingredients
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled.
1 egg
3/4 cup Peach Yogurt - Try any flavor and let me know how it works for you

Directions
Mix sugar and butter together.  Whisk in the egg.  Add the flour and baking powder alternating with the yogurt.  Mix well.  If the batter seems to dry and more yogurt.  Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes in a greased muffin pan or with cupcake cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment